Short Curriculum Vitae
• MBBS from King Saud University in 1994.
• Saudi Board obstetrics and gynecology in 1999.
• King Faisal specialist Hospital fellowship in Infertility and Laparoscopic Surgery in 2003.
• IVF from McGill University Montreal Canada 2005.
• Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine in McGill University Montreal Canada in 2005.
• Fellowship in Reproduction Surgery from McGill University Montreal Canada in 2005.
• Consultant of IVF and Laparoscopic Surgery at Thuriah Medical Center from 2005 to 2013.
• Founder of Bnoon Medical Center in 2013.
• Medical Director and Consultant Infertility IVF, Laparoscopic Surgery in Bnoon Medical Center since 2013 till date.