Dr. Yacoub Khalaf MD, FRCOG
• Professor of Reproductive Medicine & Surgery, Guy’s & St. Thomas’ (GSTT)
Hospital and King’s College, London.
• Head of Fertility Services and Director of Assisted Conception Unit & Centre
for Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (GSTT).
• Member of the Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority (HFEA) Board.
• Chair of the Scientific and Clinical Advances Committee of the HFEA.
• Immediate past chair of the RCOG National Clinical Studies group in
Reproductive Medicine & Surgery.
• Ex-Member of the RCOG Research Committee
• Expert advisor to the National Institute for Health Care & Clinical Excellence
• Deputy Director of Subspecialty Training Programme in Reproductive
Medicine & Surgery.
• Principal Investigators/clinical adviser of several NIHR funded research
• Chief/Principal investigator of several randomised controlled trials.
• Published widely (>160 Peer reviewed articles) on different aspects of
Assisted Conception, Reproductive Medicine & Surgery in major medical
journals including NEJM, Lancet, BMJ and Nature Cell Biology and Nature
with national and international experience in research degrees supervision
• Ex Associate Editor of RBM online Journal.
• Member of the board of directors of the International Society for IVF.
• Invited speaker on fertility and assisted reproduction in numerous national
and international conferences.
• Expert in fertility service development and service review.
Dr. Salam Omar Jibrel, MBBS, MD
• Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Senior Consultant in
assisted reproduction surgeries.
• MBBS, Aman 1981
• Germany Board in OB-Gyne
• American Board in Endoscopy Surgeon
• Head of Department in Bahrain Specialist Hospital
• Staff in College of Medicine, Arab Gulf University.
• Admen strive activity:
• Member of Reproductive Medicine and the American Infertility.
• Member of the European Reproductive Medicine and Infertility.
• Member of Reproductive Medicine and Infertility for the Middle
Dr. Mamdouh Eskandar, FRCSC
• FRCSC, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive
Medicine. King Khalid University, College of Medicine, Abha, Saudi
• He obtained his MBBS from King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
in 1989. He completed his Canadian Board of Obstetrics and
Gynecology at the University of Manitoba, Canada in 1997, and went
on to obtain his subspecialty in Reproductive Endocrinology and
Infertility from University of Western Ontario, Canada in 1999. He is
presently a Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, consultant IVF
and the chairman of the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
at King Khalid University, Saudi Arabia. He has been an author or
co-author of more than 40 research papers in both national and
Dr. Ghazi Alshumrani, MD, FRCR
Associate professor of radiology consultant interventional radiologist
Training and Education:
• 2008 – 2009: Interventional Radiology Fellow, Dalhousie University,
• 2007 – 2008: Abdominal Imaging Fellow, University Health Network,
• 2002 – 2006: Radiology Resident, Saudi Board teaching hospitals,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• 2001 – 2002: Medical Intern (PGY1), Assir teaching hospitals, Abha,
• 1995 – 2001: Medical Student, King Khalid University, Abha, Saudi
• Certifications and Examinations:
• 2007: Saudi Board of Radiology.
• 2007: Arab Board of Radiology and Medical Imaging
• 2006: Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR).
• 2001: Bachelor degree of Medicine & Surgery (MBBS), King Khalid
University, Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Saad Hamad Alhassan
MD, FRCOG, MMSci (ART)
FRCOG London-UK 1991
• Master in Medical Science of Assisted Reproductive Technology –
Nottingham, UK (1994)
• Worked in Ireland, Wales, England and Scotland – 1997-1981
• Consultant, Reproductive Medicine, Queen Medical Center,
Nottingham University, Nottingham, UK- 1994 - 1997
• Joined King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre as a
Consultant in Reproductive Medicine 1997- till present
• Currently he is the Head, Section of Reproductive Medicine, King
Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• He has been author or co-author of many research papers in both
national and international journals
Dr. Abdalla Ibrahim Salih
MB BS, MMedSci, MD, FRCOG
• Consultant OB/GYN, Reproductive Medicine & IVF
• Dr Abdalla is a senior Sub-speciality Consultant in Reproductive Medicine with
many years of experience, particularly in IVF and related assisted reproductive
• 1982 MB BS, University of Khartoum, Sudan
• 1992 Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
(MRCOG) London, UK
• 1995 Master of Medical Science degree (MMedSci) in Assisted Reproduction
Technology, University of Nottingham, UK.
• 2004 Doctor of Medicine (MD) Degree, University of Sheffield, UK.
• 2009 Fellowship of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
(FRCOG) London, UK.
• Dr Abdalla trained in different clinical and academic departments of obstetrics
and gynaecology in the UK. He was appointed Clinical Director, CARE Fertility
IVF programme, Sheffield, UK (2005-2002) before moving to Saudi Arabia where
he lead the team that successfully set up the new Reproductive Medicine
Department at King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, a JCI accredited facility with
the largest IVF programme for the Ministry of Health. As a Chairman to the
department he supervised all department activities including clinical services,
training, education and research over a period of nine years during which he
was appointed as an Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at King
Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• In June 2014, Dr Abdalla joined Thuriah Medical Center with a commitment to
delivering high quality assisted reproductive technology service maintaining at all
times the highest possible success rates and maximum patient satisfaction.
Dr Naif Alhathal, MBBS
• Consultant Urologist/Andrologist, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and
Research Center. Associate professor, Alfaisal University.
• Had his MBBS from Faculty of Medicine, King Saud University, Riyadh
• He had the Saudi Board certificate in Urology (2008).
• He attended many symposium and conferences as a speaker.
Dr Alhathal is member of many societies.
• Has many papers published In peer reviewed journal and 3 book
chapters. and still researches to be published.
- Consultant in Urology/Andrology (KFSH&RC, Riyadh)
- Associate Professor in Alfaisal University (Riyadh)
- Program director of residency training program
- Co-director of andrology fellowship program
- Director of HOPA program for urology department
- Academic coordinator for all urology academic activities
Dr. Hisham Ayoub
Consultant OB-Gyn and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Founder and Director of Fertility and IVF Division in the
Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Prince Sultan
Medical Military City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Dania AL-Jaroudi
REI consultant at King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi
Dr. Tawfig Gaafar, FRCOG
Medical Director of Maternity Hospital and Head of IVF
Habib Medical Group, Olaya, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi
Dr. Mohamed Al Bugnah
Senior Consultant in IVF and Reproductive Medicine in Al
Habib Medical Group.
Dr. Zeinab Abotalib
Consultant IVF & Infertility, Habib Medical Group, Olaya,
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Dr. Medhat Amer
PhD in Andrology, Paris University.
Professor and Head of Andrology Department, Cairo
Chairman of Adam International Hospital, Chairman
of Egyptian Society of Reproductive Medicine and Vice
President of Egyptian Foundation of Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Ahmed Saleh
Consultant, OB/Gyn, Reproductive Endocrinology,
Infertility, IVF and Endoscopy.